- Shipping within India is free for all orders, whereas customers can choose to pay extra for faster deliveries, for any specific courier company chosen by customer. Courier partners deliver to your doorsteps and in case of any additional charges, are to be paid to them directly. GST will be included in the cost.
- At turet.in, shipping usually takes 4-10days. it also varies because each product making process is unique and different.
- In case of a customized product or a bulk order, the delivery time may differ and take even longer. In any case, we will keep you informed.
- Please refer that billing means the address where customer receives the bills and shipping address means the address where the order is to be delivered. You cannot change the shipping address once the order is initiated or placed.
Hence we urge customer to provide accurate postal address with correct pin code number to receive timely delivery.
We keep you informed with every development after the order is placed via email, what’s app or sms, from your order details to the tracking information. If your order is getting delayed due to the weaving process or any other unforeseen circumstances, you will be duly informed.
- The orders can’t be canceled if the shipment has left our warehouse or it is made-to-order or it’s a fabric. products in sale can’t be exchanged or returned either nor refund.
For any queries please write to us at: email@example.com
International shipping charges has to be paid by the customer as per the actual freight of the selected courier, which will be informed at the time of booking the order.
International customers are responsible for any customs or duty fees levied by their country. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict where and when they will occur, as policies vary greatly from nation to nation. They are entirely your responsibility. The courier company may also charge some additional service charges over and above custom duty on case to case basis. These will be paid by customer directly.